Wednesday 24 June 2015

Many people ask me where i draw inspiration from......most of the time i have no answers because many of my projects are not inspired by a specific something but rather a continuous push inside me to exceed my own limits .....

This time though, with C-diagno I' am happy to tell you i was inspired by something or more specifically someone.

Yes, Dr Gregory House from the American Tv series House .....the swag and class with which this guy delivered his diagnosis while struggling with addiction, made me, a software engineer , come to admire the diagnosis field of medicine.....and hence the idea of c-diagno was born.

Credits to the guys at infermedica who built one hell of an API ...you guys made this project possible.

And now to all programmers out there.....
my way of life.

No comments: